Friday, August 23, 2013

Today is a great day

I wanted to brag on my husband a bit. He is one of the more responsible and hardworking men of the species. He is such a caring parent and maintains focus on our children's education consistently. He is easily consumed with play and activities with our children. He is eager to help even when he is not needed but it is nice to have the offers. He makes great breakfast for dinner and there is a unanimous vote of best all time dish - his German Pancakes. Now I never knew of the German Pancake until I met him so I am convinced it is a westerner thing. 

I find him exceptionally handsome, strong, extremely intelligent and never awkward. He's great! He is the love I waited so long for and I treasure his reciprocated feelings for me. Happy ANN W. 

No comments: