Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 1 of Va-Ca

So this is day 1 of my week off from work and as most know E is at home with me this week. I worked on a Crystal Report this morning because I procrastinated all weekend and then I swept the whole house. Around 9:35 am, E says, "Can we go to Sea World?"

So we are wandering around Sea World by 10:50 am and having lunch in Antarctica at 11:45. We skipped the penguin exhibit again even though the wait time is down to 1 hour because that is still too long to stand in this HOT weather with a small child. Instead we headed over to a gift shop, hit the Shamu  Express, played a ball toss - won two stuffed octopus's, climbed up the side of a pirate ship in flip flops and cooled off in the splash pad by 1. It took another 20 min. to get to the parking lot and 10 minutes to find the car because I didn't bother to look at the isle number when we climbed out at 11:00. It took nearly 30 minutes to get off the interstate and arrived safely back at home by 2:00 pm. I am so hot and tired that this has not been a relaxing day at all. Carrying an almost 4 y/o around Sea World is hard work. Tomorrow I will not be taking any requests.

No comments: