Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I needed some time

It's blogging time again. I don't know how many people will even notice the new post but it doesn't matter, it's for me anyway. I've been wanting to write for a while but didn't have a topic so after reviewing this blog I started some time ago, I've decided to practice my writing here while I decide on what else I want to blog about. Make sense?

The kids are great! G: 15, G: 12, B: 12, E: 3 1/2. They are so big now and still crazy.
G is about to start high school (removed school name here) in 1 week and she is a little nervous but so ready. She planning to study theater, marketing, and has been placed in algebra II with upper class men and I am so proud.

G has been taking bass lessons with a really strange teacher, we'll call him Greg (this is his real name). I find it really hard to follow what he says because he jumps around so much and speaks so fast,
 however, he is very entertaining. G is very interested in the making/production of music which we've known since he was little due to his astounding beat boxing skills and drumming.

B is has gone through a couple instruments that she has lost interest in, violin, electric guitar, I'm not sure how find something she will stick with. I guess it doesn't matter. Anything extra curricular is good I suppose. She's really interested in the "Scene" look and Anime. I don't think its a faze. She's a little dark at times, but happy.

E is rounding 4 and I can't sum her up in a paragraph because I'm always trying to savor the moments because she's the last. She is very interesting though. Yesterday Wayland found her in the "Sunshine Corner" (time-out) at pick up time. He brought her home and said, "Should you tell your mom about Sunshine Corner?" She so said no and thought nothing else of it. I came around the corner and asked her about it some more.
She said, "You know about it?"
I said, "well yeah!"
She says, "Don't tell anyone, OK?"
I said, "Well, what did you do?"
"I said, what the hell." she says.
So then Grammy comes over last night and chaos is in the air just before bed of course. She's browsing the internet trying to show me her fav blog House of Tourquoise  because she saw roman shades like mine. G and G were jumping around teasing each other. W was washing dishes (which he hates more than anything in the whole world). B was trying to stuff a pillow she just made and I'm trying to clean up and of course you hear E bust out with, "What the hell!" Which was exactly what i was thinking and W yells over the commotion, "E if you cuss again you'll lose a toy. DO NOT CUSS!" I laughed silently and hysterically.



No comments: