Thursday, November 14, 2013

Second Storefront Selection is OUT

I texted the guy I spoke with recently about the empty store front in front of the high school and he said that a non-profit organization was pursuing it and that he would let me know if it fell through. There are so many "ministries" shoved into offices right here where we live that it's really unbelievable. I can count 7 within a quarter mile strip on SR 427.

Nooooooo! 

Then I asked the property manager about his lease term and he said preferably 5 years. Unfortunately, the whole thing is out and this is another set back for me emotionally. Five years is not in the cards for this girl. I have to keep hoping that the perfect storm will come together just like it did when we bought our house. I won't have to force it but I might have to fight for it.

No comments: