Friday, November 22, 2013

A Little Unbalanced

I've been slaving over computers this week. We have a launch of a new site for quoting and managing general liability accounts on Dec. 2. Our Dev team is tired and I'm determined to get us there with a little wiggle room by helping as much as I can. I've actually taken on another project that a client already paid 20k for back in August so it is just as important as the Dec. 2nd launch but I can't NOT assist with business workflows and functionality bugs on the quoting tool. It will be our best product yet and we've all learned so much, especially how to handle clients trying to drive the project.

With all this pressure of trying to meet deadlines, I haven't had the chance to craft. You can count the weekend out too. We have ballet lessons, play dates, friends over, grocery shopping, base boards to install (hopefully, please, please, please!), bathrooms to clean and at least 4 hours of work to dedicate. This won't end in November though. December is right around the corner. I do have a craft workshop for church that I'm looking forward to with 25-30 ladies on the 4th but obviously December is a busy time with 4 kids.

Oh January is looking pretty sweet right now... 
I shouldn't be wishing for time to speed up. Anyway, I'm off to work.

No comments: