Monday, November 11, 2013

Girls Night With Cyndi

I took my two biggest girls and brought my sis to see Cyndi Lauper last night. We had a great time singing and dancing and being goofy. Cyndi came out with long hot pink hair and B almost died. "Oh Mommy, can I dye my hair that color?!" She also wore leather pants and combat boots. So cute. Of course she's always had the mouth of sailor but who cares it's Cyndi! She is the 80's pop artist legend who never changed and never sold her soul to the devil. 


My kids appeared to have a good time until they got tired around 9:30 - we don't stay up late - and they wanted to sit. We found a little corner until Cyn - that's what I call her - brought out her little harpsichord thingy to sing True Colors and just like that, it was over.



The glamorous wide range vocalist and songwriter, that helped pave the road for pop music decades ago, left the stage. Her hits still play on many radio stations and she is remembered as one of the first MTV music video artists. The most important part was that I had a fabulous time spending the evening with my girls.

No comments: