Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Unsettled Attitude

I may or may not be getting too cocky for my own good. I'm making a conscious effort today and for the rest of the week to A) relax a little B) be humble C) listen more.

My post yesterday made me sound like I might be fed up with my job and that I can sew great things and me, me, me! I realize that my attitude sucks. Truth is, I'm grateful. I'm grateful for a great job with great people and that I'm able to assist with providing for my family. I'm excited about finding a way to share my ideas with others by planning to open a studio but it will not do any of the above things for me. Heck half the people to walk through the door of the studio for the first 6 months work with me. I cannot keep those things by yammering on about how stressed I am or how much I missed out on. I need to get back to my center. 

PS. I promise to listen & do less talking. I feel like the opposite went down this past weekend and I'm ready to make it right. At work and with family.

No comments: