Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pass No Judgement Today

Buttons for my IT team today. A little Halloween gift.
Printed paper logos glued to craft foam finished with sharpie on the edges and a clear gloss on top. 
There is a standard broach pin hot glued to the back

Today will be the day that no one shall pass judgement on the way others will conduct themselves. Halloween is a the only day that you can be a doctor or hooker and no one will care whether you have the proper education or lack of to hold either of those status'. I have chosen to be a Geek Squad member today. I went into a store last night to pick up a white collared dress shirt and told the sales rep. my plan. She laughed and said, "Don't forget your black tie. And if you really want to be a geek then you should put white tape on your glasses." I stopped myself from telling her that I am a geek and if my glasses were broken I would take them to get them fixed. I realized before the words came out that she was trying to help me pull it off by stereo typing. She wasn't judging the geeks of the world. She was having fun!

Dress up today and be someone you aspire to be or someone you want to exaggerate to be funny. Get your point across by being eccentric. There aren't any wannabe's today so don't worry. That's why its fun.
For one day, go out there and be someone else.

No comments: