Monday, October 14, 2013

My Alarm Didn't Go Off

There seems to be a malfunction with my alarm last Friday and this morning. I haven't changed a thing and it just decided to stop working. I think my phone is literally dying. I can't plug it into a wall outlet to charge anymore because the operating system does not recognize the process  My desktop computer was zapped a while back due to a few brownouts and so my work laptop is where the phone sits plugged in to charge. It charges most of the way until the laptop decides to hibernate and then kills the charge. It will charge a little longer if I leave the laptop open and let it go to screen saver first then hibernate. Its all very last resort but I just don't want to pay any more money for a stupid phone! I'm so over cell phones. 

Anyway, waking up late really cuts into my blogging time so I wanted to keep this short  Maybe I'll browse Craigslist for a phone today...

No comments: