Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Smack Hams and Cry Laughs

I'm going to have to say one thing about the store before I start into the smack hams. It's been rented to a deli so it's completely out of the equation. The lessor took two days to answer my question of lowering the cost for the first three months while we got settled and made some up dates in there. She finally answered me in an email, "we can't take anything off the rent (not what she told us in person) but we are doing a special where the first month is free however that unit has been rented." Stoopid. First month free is less money than what I suggested!

..........................................................

G introduced "smack cams" into the household by way of Vine. This is where you post a video of smacking someone in the face or butt with a smear-able substance on your hand. We were trying to figure out why she and E were running around the house with flour all over their faces, hair hands and buttocks. E starts screaming, "I'm going to give YOU a smack ham!" 

While in the van last night on our way to IHOP, I brought up the smack hams. E smiled and said, "Oh, cry laugh!" And proceeded to contort her face into a terrible whiny looking grimace while making a huahuahua sound. Things are getting really hilariously weird around here and E's got to find some friends her own age.

No comments: