Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekend Work

I'm feeling very guilty this morning about not being able to keep my eyes open any longer last night around 9:30. I have a lot of work yet to do that is very very hard since I've never serialized XML before (on my own) and the conversion is not going too well. One system admin left yesterday due to a panic attack and the developers came in to my office looking for direction because they are still getting hit with other tasks while under the gun. We totaled like 15 new requests within the last 2 days. Internal requests. Meaning, support for the other departments that we've asked, no begged, to only interrupt with "mission critical" tasks. We grabbed the top 4 tasks off that list and each of us dedicated a half hour to 1 of them to try to pacify some of the mounting tasks.
Needless to say, I will be working into the weekend and won't be crafting or sewing. Any who, I will spare the reader any more complaints at this point and I will start working. I have an hour to work before work. 

No comments: