Monday, September 16, 2013

The Studio Name

I think its OK to say, now that I'm NOT going to name the studio what I had settled on over a week ago. And to think I almost bought the alias. 
Procraftination.
I did a little Google search and discovered that the URL with .com is purchased by a gal already through July of 2014. That's no big deal since it's a blog that hasn't been updated since 2011. The problem is the Etsy store. There seems to be a young lady that hand makes sanitary products and calls her store Procraftination. Now this is over the top. I just can't be that green and I do not want to be associated with those search results. That name is clever but it doesn't make sense for that type of product. It would be like producing a line of dog food and then call it "Easy Street". I mean, I don't know,  that was the first thing that popped into my head, but you get the point. 
I could alter it and go with the more literal version of Procraftynation but that sounds too Aryan. 
I'm back to the old drawing board these days.  It will come to me. The perfect one. I am taking suggestions. And please nothing with Monkey in it. That's been used way too much around town already and don't be disappointed if I don't blurt out the Studio name right away. I have to keep some things under the hood until it comes to fruition. =)

1 comment:

kendall said...

I like Procraftynation. But I'm going to be thinking about a clever name.