Friday, January 10, 2014

Backlog of Blogging Images

Last Monday was the day I had an epiphany. I kept saying that I would take the camera I bought through Craigslist to a hobby store or Best Buy in order to find a USB cable for file transfers. I haven't been to a Best Buy in years so I have not made any plans to go. Taking pictures are great but if they are stuck on the camera then what good are they. Monday's blog http://beggobservations.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-year-resolutions.html stirred up the camera issue because I've been wanting to upload some images. It dawned on me that I could shop for the cable on Amazon.com and I would get it before the end of the week. DUH.

The cable showed up last night along with a new Olympus lens cap since my E-Volt didn't come with one courtesy of Craigslist. I plugged in the camera and started the upload and realized I still do not have a personal computer to work with images because I never solved that problem. For now, all my images reside on my work laptop were there isn't any photo editing software. Maybe I'll just finally bite the bullet and browse NewEgg.com for a desktop today. 

Meanwhile, please enjoy a few pics.






 This one is just for fun.

No comments: