Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Van's Got To Go

A few months ago we replaced a relay for the fan in the van because it was over heating. Then we bought tires, then we bought brakes and rotors and now the van is over heating again. I actually cried a little in the car on the way home because I just couldn't deal with the van too. 

I have car envy when I drive past used car lots and I see anything priced under 5k. I just want to spontaneously drive the van in there, park it for ever and leave with something else. Honestly, we only use the 6th seat a couple of times a year which is the only reason we have it. Somebody talk me out of this. Tell me it all will be OK and that we should stick it out with the van for another year because we want to throw as much as we can at the mortgage in 2014. Tell me it can be fixed easily and that it really is the best vehicle for us because I'm not convinced.

No comments: