Monday, December 2, 2013

Delivery Day

Thanksgiving went by without a hitch and now it's back to the grind. I heard this strange noise this morning coming from the dining room table and finally realized it wasn't a sponsored gift floating my way in the Hunger Games arena *bing, bing, bing*. It was my alarm and reality engulfed me as I came to. It is Monday, Dec. 2nd. Delivery Day.

Today is the day our Development Team had to complete the application for the General Liability quoting tool. Websites and software can never be deemed complete but they can have the appearance of completion. Which is what we've done I believe. We will comb over the site one last time this morning together and blow away all the test data by 4:00PM then deliver passwords for agents to get in. Training is not part of the deal but our team will be "on call" when there is an issue. We will take shifts for the next week or so.

Wish me luck! And by the way, if you haven't seen either of the Hunger Games or read the books, then I highly recommend either option. We saw the second movie Catching Fire on Thanksgiving and it was so good, so good, so good.

No comments: