Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Birthday G and Introducing Pudding!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY G!!!
G gets a necklace display for her dresser. She's so grown UP!

She's wanted this for a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time. Thank you Grammie.
Auntie M has too!
Here come the big gifts...
OMGosh, it's a Fur Real Pony! She has wanted this robotic horse for at least a year and I refused to pay $200.00 for a babys toy. Luckily I found this one at a thrift store for $20.00 and only had to give it a new white ear and 6 fresh D batteries (I made W tote it around and he hated it). Anyway, G finally got her pony Pudding. She really is still my little girl.

G had to sit on Pudding while she blew out the candles. What a goof!

3 comments:

kendall said...

oh, Pudding is adorable! and Gretchen looks so happy!

Mimaw said...

I'm a firm believer if you keep looking long enough you'll find your prize for a great price!! She looks so happy

London said...

Looks like a very great day!