Tuesday, July 7, 2009

G brought a plastic sword home from his moms this past weekend and the kids have developed their pirating skills. They gear up with belts, hats, bags and head out doors to explore the yard. It's pretty cute except things may have gone a little too far... I left the kids home with W while I went to school and discovered some of the goings-on after bedtime as I walked in the door this evening.
yes, there is pen on G face!

Oh well, maybe he'll drool it off tonight as he sleeps.

3 comments:

bev said...

Welllll Matey, Ya can't be a real pirate without a few critical details..... What do the girls look like?

London said...

I guess we'll know what he looks like when he hits puberty.

Megan said...

Gotta love what goes on while dad is in charge.... I could have a separate blogs of dad stories.

Megan (I am a cousin of Wayland)