Thursday, April 3, 2014

Scared to Make a Move

The landlord of the store finally called me back after a week of at least 1 call a day and a voice mail to follow. Once she returned my call I was shocked that I didn't know what to say. She said she was out of the country and now she's back. I was like, "Okay, cool." I asked her what she needed from me if I were to rent the store and she gave me the run-down and then went on to making suggestions.

"Now, you'll need to get tables and chairs to make your customers comfortable. Have you thought about that? You'll need to put in some nice flooring and paint the store a color that makes your customers want to be there."

I'm like, why is she telling me this? I told her that I would work out a plan with my husband when he returned home that day and we would call her later that evening. That was a week and a half ago. I definitely have cold feet at this point. I really do not know what to do. My colleagues say just to do it because it's my dream and theirs...lol. My heart says their right but lets not be stupid about this, we have some pretty heavy events coming up in June that we are unsure of how much they will cost and I have some pretty strict software delivery deadlines in June and July that I may have to work a lot of overtime if I get behind. It's just easier to not do it. But when have you known me to take the Easy route.

No comments: