Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Relief and Answers

Fortunately, I never called that woman back about the rental. I say this because I held off long enough to receive answers from up above. I was unsure of what to do so I prayed about it. Many times and hesitated to sign the lease even though I could. As things started to unfold for one of our children who are in need of surgery I decided that it was best to wait on following my dream until everyone is back at home and everything has gone successfully. This is what mothers do. The plan is resume dream chasing in July so long as there aren't any large medical co-pays pending. 

In the mean-time, I've decided to start up a workshop in a local cottage to be rented by the hour. This workshop will consist of a couple of ladies chatting and laughing and learning a new skill that will be easy enough for a child. The idea of the workshop will be application of the skill and technique but it will be so subtle that the ladies won't even notice. I don't want the workshop to be overwhelming with titles and new concepts so much that women will be intimidated. I want them to be comfortable and relaxed. Meet new friends and fellowship.

Even though I was against renting a facility by the hour, I found the cottage by attending a "Team Building" workshop with my co-workers. I really liked the place because it was small and tidy. It is quaint and lovely. It is old and polished and I kept wondering how I would use it in the future since the rate was so reasonable. I thought about the end of season soccer party, a family reunion, mother's day. All of these events would be appropriate in this small building and then it hit me just as I dropped my tithing check into the USPS mailbox last Friday. It's as if the concept was on hold until I faithfully listened for answers. I did turn to Him with questions but I'd forgotten to listen for answers. 

Wish me luck!

No comments: