Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Talent Show

B and I have been working on this skit for a few weeks and today was the big day of the talent show at church. She performed it on stage in front of a bunch of strangers and she remembered all the stuff we talked about with out seeming shy or nervous (I think I was more nervous than she was). She remembered stuff like slow down, and use pretty arms instead of scare-crow arms. I am so proud of her and I hope someday she can use her excellent stage presence to benefit her and others.

Can't see the video? here is the Youtube link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkAXOz8MbdE&feature=player_embedded

3 comments:

bev said...

Oh, Grandpa Paxman and I just watched it together. How beautiful was that!!!!! Wait to go! We love you.OXOXOXOXOXO

kendall said...

why can't I see anything? uhmm...

London said...

Brielle is quite the little preformer. She did such a great job. I always love how composed kids are during their recital. Then boom as soon as it is over, they take off like lightening to get off the stage. Way cute, thanks for sharing.